CPA Small Business Corporate Tax Return

If you're a consultant or contractor and you have your bookkeeping completed or you can provide us a summary of your revenue and expenses, then we can complete your corporate tax return for a flat fee of $1,500. Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you within one business day.

Contact Information

We'll get back to you within one business day.

Business Information

Please tell us about your business.

We currently serve federally incorporated businesses and businesses incorporated in Alberta, B.C., Ontario, or Saskatchewan.


* All fields are required.

Frequently asked questions

Does this service include bookkeeping?
No. The CPA corporate tax service is specifically designed for consultants and contractors who have completed their yearly bookkeeping and are looking for a CPA firm to handle their year end and corporate tax return. If you’re looking for bookkeeping help, Origami offers a flat-fee monthly bookkeeping and accounting service that also includes your year end and corporate tax filing.
I’m not sure my bookkeeping is actually “done” — how can I tell?
If you’re using bookkeeping software, all of your transactions for your fiscal year should be recorded and categorized and all of your bank accounts should be reconciled to match your statement balances at the end of your fiscal year. If you’re using a spreadsheet, you’ll need to provide a summary of your income and expenses.
Will you check my bookkeeping to make sure it’s accurate before filing?
We’ll review your bookkeeping to ensure your balances match what’s in your bank accounts and what’s been filed previously with the CRA. However, we won’t review your bookkeeping for accuracy beyond that. The accuracy and completeness of your bookkeeping is your responsibility. If you think your bookkeeping is getting too complicated for you to handle yourself, check out our monthly bookkeeping and accounting service.
Will the Origami CPA provide tax planning?
Yes. During the tax planning meeting, your CPA will discuss your compensation with respect to dividends vs. salary (i.e., how to best pay yourself as the owner). Your CPA will also make sure you have taken advantage of all allowable expenses in order to minimize your tax bill. As well, your CPA will go over any of your tax questions and make sure that your tax plan best suits your unique situation.
Will you communicate with the CRA on my behalf?
Because you’ve done the bookkeeping for your business, you’ll be the best person to answer any questions the CRA may have about your filing. If you need support in the case of an audit, we are happy to help, but, because audits are unpredictable (we don’t know when they’ll happen or what could be involved when they do), there will be additional fees for audit support. If you’re looking for a service that includes CRA correspondence and audit support, check out our monthly bookkeeping and accounting service.
What if I have more than one year end to file?
No problem. We can take care of all of your outstanding year ends for you, but we will do them one year at a time.